HARDA will be running its annual FREE Swim, Survive and Socialise program from 11 January – 22 January 2021 (weekdays only). This program is for children & youth aged 6-17 from African and other CALD backgrounds.
The program is for all levels from beginner to Advanced. Advanced swimmers will undertake the Bronze Star/ Medallion course.
Below are important details that you will need to know before joining the session:
- Date: Monday, 11th January to Friday, 22nd January 2021 (10 lessons). Your child must be able to come to all 10 lessons.
- Location: Aquatic Training Centre, 78 Best Rd, Seven Hills
- Timings: 11:45–12:30 p.m. OR 12:30 – 1:15 p.m. OR 1:15-2:00p.m OR 2:00-2.45p.m
- Swim School Bus Pick up: Auburn train station (11:00 a.m. sharp); Limited places available
- Please note: Under 12 year olds MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult
Places are limited so get your form in early for this FREE swim school. You can return your completed forms to us by:
Postal Address: HARDA at P O Box 2219, Homebush West, NSW 2140
Drop-off Address: 15 Henley Rd, Homebush West only Tues until 2.30pm/ call 0434 187 753; Do NOT leave at St Bakhita Centre
Press the link below to download and fill in all sections (front & back). We will notify you in December if you have a place. If you need additional information please contact Fiona Carr on 0434 187 753.